KODA has released the 2021 collection of homes that include a refreshed selection of studios, one and two bedrooms.
The building is beginning construction tours this month if you are interested and would like to see the building in person, now it is possible. The building is set to complete this spring.
Here is a sampling of homes and their pricing from the 2021 collection:
- #619– Studio, 1 bath, 429 sf, $399,950
- #807– 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 605 sf, $549,900
- #302– Urban 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 605 sf, $619,900
- #417– 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 984 sf, $659,900
- #1001– 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,016 sf, $729,900
- #1604– 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 871 sf, $799,900
KODA also has 4 floors of amenities including the lobby level that features a concierge, co-working space, dog lounge and dog run. The 5th floor has two guest suites. On the 7th floor is the wellness center with a yoga studio, gym and zen garden and meeting rooms which include a private library and lounge, and a conference room. Up on the 17th floor you will enjoy a club room, fireside lounge, private dining room, exhibition kitchen and a lounge and screening room. The rooftop deck tops it all off.