Daniel’s Real Estate, the developer of the new construction condominium tower at 8th and Columbia, has announced that they have named the 31-story First Hill tower the Graystone. The tower was named after the former Graystone Manor that opened in 1907 and was one of First Hill’s most elegant residential hotels and social clubs.
Along with the new name, priority reservations were also announced. With a $5,000 refundable deposit, that can be paid monthly, buyers can secure a specific home at a specific price prior to the sales center opening in spring next year. Once the presales begin and purchase and sale agreements are signed, the refundable deposits will be converted to earnest money.
DETAILS ON GRAYSTONE:
- Scheduled completion 2022 – the only Seattle new construction building scheduled to open that year
- 271 units
- 31 stories
- Prices starting from under $500,000, with 60% of homes priced below $1 million
- Aesthetic of modern elegance
- Features: tall ceilings, window walls, timeless materials of wood and stone, two finish options of natural and textured or sleek and modern
- Amenities: 24 hour concierge, penthouse level with 4 spaces for entertaining – chef’s kitchen, dining club, media room with fireplace and game lounge plus two large outdoor rooms with views of Lake Washington and Mt Rainier to the south and one with views of Elliott Bay and Lake Union to the north, second level with fitness center, co-working lounge, meeting rooms, a dog run and a pet wash
If you are interested in checking out Graystone and potentially reserving a home there, we are happy to help you navigate that so please don’t hesitate to reach out.