Seattle Condo Map
The Seattle Condo Review team has created this map for our readers and it contains information about all condominium buildings in the city of Seattle! It is a constant work in progress as condo buildings go through updates, condo buildings become apartment buildings, apartment buildings become condo buildings, new condominium buildings are proposed and new construction buildings are completed. The information contained in our Seattle Condo Map is constantly being updated so check back with us often!
HOW TO USE THE MAP:
- Click on any building below to see more information and to see a photo
- To see what the colors in the map signify, seethe Color Key below the map
- To open the Directory of all of the buildings organized by area click on the icon below
- To open the map up larger and use the search function (ie: search the word concierge to see all buildings in Seattle with concierge services!) click on the icon below
- To search the map once it is opened up in a larger view, click the magnifying glass search icon next to the map title and type in the names of the building you are looking for, a specific amenity you are looking for, etc. and relegate your search to just our map (not all of google) to see the results within the Seattle Condo Map
It all started in March of 2006 back when blogs were still catching on and there weren’t any Seattle condo blogs at the time.
We decided it might be fun to publish a few reviews to the web and did our first post on the planned South Lake Union condos on March 14, 2006. We then started adding new reviews every few days whenever we would cover a new building for a client or for our own research as Seattle condo realtors.
Since then, SCR has become a pretty well known authority on Seattle condos. We now publish new posts at least once a week (often more than that) and are thrilled to know that SCR attracts thousands of condo buyer and seller readers every month!
Marco Kronen, a Seattle Condo Realtor specializing in Seattle real estate for many years, brings a ton of experience and perspective to the blog and is here to answer all of your Seattle condo market questions!
Thanks for your interest in reaching out! Our team understands there are lots of choices in Realtors and appreciates your interest in starting a dialogue about your needs. If you require immediate assistance , you can also call Marco anytime during business hours at (206) 396.2443.
Don’t require immediate assistance? Fill out the inquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly. If after hours, we’ll be sure to get back to you on the next business day.