The Pinnacle at Alki is an 11 unit new construction condominium building in West Seattle with units boasting expansive water views.
Here is the latest news on Pinnacle:
- 3 sales reported this week
- 8 units available and left for purchase ranging in price from $1.5M to $2.1M
- All available units are 3 bedroom 2.5 bath homes and range in size from 1,723 to 2,043 square feet
- HOA Dues on available units range from $607 to $830
- Boutique 6 story waterfront building with only 11 units
- Only two homes per floor, entered through a semi-private vestibule
- Each home is a corner unit with walls of windows and extraordinary water views
- All units have private outdoor terraces
- Stunning rooftop deck with a firetable and multiple grills
- All units have parking
- Unit finishes- Bosch stainless appliances, Bosch or Wolf gas ranges, wine refrigerator, fireplaces, option for two tone cabinets, Quartz countertops, hardwoods flooring in living space
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.