Bering Condominiums in Capitol Hill
233 14th Ave E
Bering Condominiums is a boutique vintage building with 28 units located in Capitol Hill. The location is just one block from the shops and restaurants of the popular 15th Ave E district.
- 28 residential units – studios, one and two bedrooms ranging in size from 396 to 1,039 square feet
- Built in 1928
- The building converted to condominiums in 2000
- Most units have 1 parking space
- 2 units have sold in the last 6 months ranging in price from $194.900 for a studio to $475,000 for a 2 bedroom one bath unit; at the time of this post there is one active unit Priced at $375,000 for a 793 sq ft One Bedroom. No units are currently pending.
- HOA dues include: central hot water, garbage, water, sewer, building maintenance, professional property management, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: No common amenities other than Laundry Room
- Ideal for those who like the charm and character of period buildings built in the early 1900’s
- The location is within blocks to restaurants, cafes, services, grocery store, and the neighborhood amenities of the 15th Ave East District of Capitol Hill
- Pets Are Allowed
- No Rental Cap
- Some of the upper floor units have views of Downtown Seattle, Space Needle and the water
- Building does have an elevator which is rare in this era of a building.
- There is secured garage parking for most units
- No all units have parking
- No washers or dryers in the units
- Most units do not have their own patios or decks (fairly common in this era of brick building)
Click here to see an example of a unit in the Bering Condominiums.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.