East Boston Condominiums – Eastlake
201 East Boston St, Seattle
The East Boston Street Condominiums are a small boutique condo building located in the popular Eastlake neighborhood. Being on the south east side of Lake Union it’s close to downtown, I-5, as well as the University of Washington to the North. With only 6 units it’s a great option for those seeking the conveniences of condo living but without the big condo building feel. It doesn’t have all the super high end finishes, but units are well laid out, comfortable and pricing is reasonable.
- 6 condo units and one commercial space on the street level
- 4 stories
- Built in 1989
- All units are two bedrooms
- Range in size from approximately 1,112-1,178 square feet
- All have parking, 4 of the units have parking for 2 vehicles in tandem spaces
- All units have storage units
- 1 units has sold in the last year at $415,000
- HOA dues include: sewer, garbage, water, earthquake insurance master insurance policy
- Amenities: The building itself does not have common amenities other than the secure entry, secured parking garages and storage units
- Most of the units have views of Lake Union, Mountains, Space Needle, and/or Seattle skyline
- Small boutique building is self-managed keeping monthly HOA dues low
- Large floor plans have generous sized living rooms and dining rooms
- Located on Eastlake it has a close proximity to restaurants, coffee shops, and few block from Lake Union itself
- Close the Seattle Street Car stop at Fred Hutchison Cancer Research which makes commuting to downtown easy
- Parking is in secured garage and everyone has parking for 2 vehicles
- Close to South Lake Union, Downtown, Capitol Hill, and University of Washington
- The building installed new windows, siding, decks in 2007/2008
- Eastlake Ave is a busy street so there is some road noise when in the living rooms and kitchens
- Building does not have any common amenities such as gym, party room etc.
- Most of the units have carpet currently
- Wood frame building so it can be a bit louder between units above or below you
To see a video of an example of an actual unit at East Boston Condominiums click here.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle Condos and Downtown Seattle Condos exclusively for buyers and sellers.
Leave A Comment