East View Condominiums in Madison Valley
1836 25th Ave, Seattle
The East View Condominiums is a small boutique condo building located in the increasingly popular Madison Valley neighborhood. East View is located on a quiet residential street but close to the shops of Madison Valley and not too far off all the vibrancy of Capitol Hill and close to the Safeway and Trader Joe’s on Madison. With only 12 units, it’s a nice option for those wanting the conveniences of condo living but without the big condo building feel. And its location makes it ideal for those looking for a quieter neighborhood vibe but still wanting the condo lifestyle.
- 12 condo units
- 3 stories
- Built in 1985
- There are 6 one bedrooms and 6 two bedrooms
- Range in size from approximately 620-816 square feet
- All have 1 parking space in the gated garage
- 1 unit has sold in the last year at $156,450 and at the time of this article 1 unit is pending at a list price of $265,000
- HOA dues include: sewer, garbage, water, master insurance policy
- Amenities: The building itself does not have common amenities other than secured parking garages and storage units
- The 1st floor units have large outdoor spaces, which are unique for condos – and all units have decks or patios
- Small boutique building keeps the monthly HOA dues low
- All units have parking in the secured garage and the street parking for guests is easy to find
- Close to Madison Valley and Capitol Hill but yet on a quiet residential street
- The building installed new windows, siding, fencing and intercom system in the last several years
- The building is older so the interior hallways are a bit outdated in terms of carpeting, unit numbers, etc.
- Building does not have any common amenities such as gym, party room etc.
- Many of the units haven’t been updated inside
- Wood frame building so it can be a bit louder between units above or below you
To see a video of an example of an actual unit at East View Condominiums click here.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.