Madison East Condominiums in Madison Valley
2820 E Madison St
Madison East is a condominium building on E Madison Street in the heart of Madison Valley, sandwiched between Madison Park and Capitol Hill. The location is near several restaurants, bars, cafes, boutiques, and being near Lake Washington Boulevard make it an easy commute to 520 Bridge for east side commuters to Bellevue or Redmond for Microsoft. Madison Street also has good bus routes to downtown Seattle are also convenient.
- 17 units
- 5 stories
- Built in 2003
- 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms
- Range in size from 791 to 1,206 square feet
- All units have 1 parking space and most also have storage lockers
- 2 units have sold in the last year ranging in price from $297,500 to $350,000
- There is 1 pending listing currently on the market at the time of this post
- HOA dues include: water, sewer, garbage, master insurance policy
- In the heart of Madison Valley and also close to Capitol Hill and Madison Park
- Proximity to the Washington Park Arboretum
- No amenities which equates to low HOA dues
- The building is self-managed which also keep HOA dues low
- Easy commute to Downtown Seattle, and to 520 Bridge for east side commuters
- There is rental cap of 5 units which helps with making mortgages and refinances possible
- Lack of any building amenities – if you are looking for those bonuses
- Since the building is wood frame, no hardwood floors can be installed
- The units facing Madison do have some road noise
- If you are an investor, the rental cap can be a con if they are at their rental cap
To see a video of an example of an actual unit at Madison East Condominiums click here.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.