Montage condominiums replaces the site of a parking lot and is a new addition close to the Pike/Pine corridor. The sales center is set to open in a few weeks’ with prices for their units still in the tweaking stages. Here is a summary of my thoughts after taking a sneak preview tour yesterday.
- Well laid out floor plan- Master suite in most of their floor plans, good amount of storage space in the units. Dens are a little on the smaller side. I would probably call it an office nook instead of a den.
- Generous amounts of outdoor space. All of them come with either a terrace or deck. Approximately 127-375 square feet.
- Large windows. Even for units facing east, you still get a good amount of light. They even have windows in the hallway which is kind of nice for a smaller condo building.
- Attention to small details such as inline on-demand hot water from the sink, recessed lights in the kitchen, solid doors, dual flush toilets, gas cooking, and fireplace.
- If you are in the market for a two bedroom, I would check out #503. Great layout with 2 decks and neighborhood views.
Looking at the exterior, there is nothing striking about the curb appeal but the building has a lot to offer such as interior details and proximity to the Pike/Pine corridor.