As we mentioned in our post back in November, there is a new high-rise condo development coming to First Hill. The project has been officially announced and will be called Luma.
Here are the highlights:
- 168 condominium units
- Prices will range from low $300s to over $1 million
- It will sit at the corner of Boylston and Seneca in the First Hill neighborhood
- 24 story tower
- Sizes will range from 600 to 1700 square feet
- There will be a rooftop deck
- Construction will begin in 2014
- Sales will begin in 2015
- Sales center will open in early 2015
- Completion will be spring 2016
Julie McAvoy and team of McAvoy Real Estate will be handling the sales with Red Propeller behind the marketing efforts.
We will bring you more information as we receive it.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.
Leave A Comment