If you are looking for a condominium in Seattle but need one specific amenity or another, we know it can be hard to locate that information. We are writing a series of articles that each feature a different condo amenity that will help make it easier for you to narrow in on buildings that contain the key condo building feature most important to you.
This article is going to highlight buildings that have done a great job to be extra doggie friendly by adding amenities such as piddle patches, also known as the “relief area”, a dog run where dogs can play off leash in a secure area, or dog washing stations. If you have a 4 legged friend, one of these buildings might be the one for you!
- Vik Condominiums – (under construction) will have a rooftop dog run
- Cristalla – rooftop piddle patch; take fido to the potty while you enjoy amazing views
- Gallery – dog washing station in the garage and dog piddle patch on the roof top terrace
- Marselle – piddle patch
- Olive 8 – dog run and piddle patch
- Braeburn – dog run
- SEVENTEEN07 – dog washing station
- 5th and Madison – dog run
- Escala – covered dog run and piddle patch (also a great play room for the dogs near the piddle patch)
- Fifteen Twenty-One – covered piddle patch
- Insignia Towers – (under construction) will have a dog run and piddle patch
- Sapphire – dog run
SOUTH LAKE UNION
- 2200 Westlake – piddle patch on terrace level and doggie treats at the concierge desk
Did we miss a great dog friendly amenity in your building? Please let me know and we will add it to the list!
Also for a list of “not so dog friendly” condo buildings that prohibit dogs all together, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to provide a list of buildings to avoid if you have a doggie.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.