The former site of Antioch University, on 6th Avenue between Bell and Battery streets, will officially be a two tower condominium project and will contain more than 900 condo units in two 45 story towers. The project will be called Seattle House.
- Two 45 story towers
- More than 900 units
- Construction to start late summer 2019 with both towers being built simultaneously over a single 12 story podium
- Podium will contain a long-term stay hotel
- Proposed amenities: party room with terrace, pet area, yoga room
- Developer is Concord Pacific out of Vancouver Canada
- Architect is VIA Architecture
- Contractor is JTM
We will be keeping an eye out for the sales launch information or any additional details on the building.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle condos.
VIA Architecture Rendering