Eastlake Lofts’ “preview” event took place last week. Like so many faux preview events, 12 out of their 18 unit lofts were already sold. During the event, Val Thomas, the developer for this project spoke about how he had been looking for an Eastlake location to build a smaller condo project and why he felt that smaller condos have a lot more to offer than bigger condos.
Eastlake Lofts is going to be of solid construction of concrete, steel and brick. Homes from the 2nd level onwards will have views of the Lake Union, Queen Anne and the city. Aesthetically, Eastlake Lofts look a lot like 19th Ave lofts on Capitol Hill, which is developed and designed by Val Thomas as well.
• 2 level lofts unit with deck on the main level and balcony on the 2nd level.
• Approx. 16 foot ceiling height
• 1,044-1,223 square feet
• Most units have close to 200 square foot deck.
• Flat units with balcony.
• Approx. 10 foot ceiling
• 790-944 square feet
• #201-#204 has approximately 60 square feet deck
• #205 and 206 has around 330 square feet terrace
• #301-#304 – 1,171-1,538 square feet
• 2 level lofts plus a roof terrace
• Approx. 200 square feet roof terrace and 60 square feet balcony on the main level
• Approx. 16 foot ceiling
• #305-#306- 830-894 square feet- flat unit
• 2 balconies on the main level
• #405-#406-Flat unit with spiral stairway leading up to roof terrace
• 2 Balconies on the main level and approx. 340 square feet roof terrace
• 842-894 square feet
Gas fireplace, Viking gas range, Bosch dishwasher, kitchenAid Refrigerator, and slab granite countertops
Prices for units left range from $415,000-$945,000.
• A smaller and more intimate building
• Generous amount of outdoor space (balcony, terrace & deck)
• Neighborhood is still evolving
• No amenities
Amenities Below average
Technorati Tags: Eastlake Lofts, Eastlake condos, Seattle condos, Val Thomas, Val Thomas Inc, Williams Marketing, 19th Ave Lofts
What is going in the bottom of the Eastlake lofts? Coffee shop? Sandwich shop????
this project will not end. its over 8 months late and is hated by the community both for its fake looks and its hostile takeover of the corner (it was blocked off from walking and bus stops for almost a year)