According to Salt's marketing website, "Salt is a boutique collection of 38 bold BuiltGreen condominiums that are steps to the best Ballard has to offer. These 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes offer intelligent layouts and the highest quality finishes you’ll find in the area."
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condos + live/work townhome style units
- Square footage: 556 to 1,428 sqft
- Pricing: starting in the $300,000s
- Located at NW 56th St and 20th Ave NW
- 38 condominiums
- Variety of floorplans
- Ground-level retail and live/work units
- Rooftop deck and lobby-level garden deck
- Reserved garage parking (for most homes)
- Bicycle storage room and workshop
- Contemporary, refined interiors
- Wide-plank engineered hardwood floors throughout main living area
- Gourmet kitchens with Fisher & Paykel and Bosch appliances
- Elegant bathrooms, fully tiled with soaking tub and dual-flush toilet
- Built Green for energy efficiency and a healthy living environment
- Construction: slated to begin in early 2015
- Sales: to start this fall
- Completion: expected for summer 2016
Marketing and sales will be handled by Matrix Real Estate.
Source: Matrix Real Estate
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.