I just posted this poll a couple of days ago and it looks like SCR readers are big fans of Mosler Lofts. Vote below and we’ll see if everyone else agrees.
Technorati Tags: Parc, Trio, Lumen, Mosler Lofts, Enso, Veer Lofts, Rollin, Martin, Cosmopolitan, Escala, Belltown condos, Midtown condos, downtown condos, South Lake union, south lake union condos, discovery center
I have to say that its a tough call but Mosler has some of the better attributes that earn a better resale value in my book.
1. Close to I5 and the rest of downtown
2. Great finishing Touches – slab counter tops, hard wood floors and gas appliances
3. Green building
4. Across the street from the area around the needle
5. Walking distance to lower Queen Anne
6. On the edge of Belltown – not to noisy
After look around at the other sites in town and seeing how there are many charging more and offering less, I would think Mosler has a good chance of being a better buy.
Hi Seth, you have some good points. We just ended the poll and the results show that many readers like you feel the same way that Mosler Lofts has a better 3 year ROI compared to the other condos. I’ll be posting the results soon. Stay tuned.