Veer Lofts in South Lake Union
401 9th Ave N
Veer Lofts is one of Vulcan’s projects built in 2008 in South Lake Union. Veer is a 99 unit condominium building that consists of flats, flexi-lofts (or non-full height lofts) and full lofts.
- 99 residential units – one bedrooms and one bedrooms with dens ranging in size from 638 to 1333 square feet
- Built in 2008
- All units have 1 parking space
- All units have 1 storage locker
- 1 unit has sold in the last 6 months for $415,000; at the time of this post there are 2 pending units listed for $319,000 and $449,000 and 1 active unit listed for $509,950
- HOA dues include: garbage, water, sewer, building maintenance, professional property management, earthquake insurance
- Amenities: Community terrace with BBQs, tables and Bocce
- The location is within blocks of restaurants, cafes, services, and the Whole Foods grocery store in South Lake Union
- The units have a modern industrial vibe, some with concrete floors, corrugated metal and/or wood planked ceilings, steel staircases, etc.
- All units have parking and storage
- Washer and dryers in each unit
- The HOA is no longer in litigation with their developer
- Wood frame construction can mean you hear your neighbors more than in concrete and steel construction
- Some of the units don’t have solid surface counters or undermount sinks but rather have laminate counters
- Currently there is a lot of construction near Veer which can be loud and can cause traffic, however that won’t last forever and will likely add retail and services down the road to the neighborhood
Click here to see an example of a unit in Veer Lofts.
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.
Leave A Comment