The condominium market in Seattle continues to be a seller’s market with low inventory and swift sales performance.
The graphs below show statistics for Seattle condominiums for FEBRUARY 2017. Questions, let us know!
– Less inventory than last year at this time, down to .6 months’ supply
– Higher median sales price than last year at this time, up 21%, to $474,950
– The highest number of sales so far this year are happening at the price point between $500,000 and $750,000
– 54% of listings are selling above list price
– Odds of selling are 106% (less condos coming on the market than are going pending)
YEAR OVER YEAR BASIC STATISTICS – Seattle Condos
SALES BY PRICE BRACKET – Seattle Condos
MEDIAN SOLD PRICE – Seattle Condos
MONTHS SUPPLY – Seattle Condos
LISTINGS SOLD AT, BELOW OR ABOVE LIST PRICE – Seattle Condos
ODDS OF SELLING – Seattle Condos
SALES NOT CLOSING – Seattle Condos