Here's the low down on Gallery's latest buyer incentives:
You pick one item from Column A:
(1) 3-2-1 Rate buy down (rates starting as low as 1.875%)
(2) 3% credit for closing costs
(3) No homeowner dues until Jan 2011
You pick two additional items from Column B:
(1) $500 gift card to Crate and Barrel, Target or Best Buy
(2) 2 hours design time with an interior designer
(3) Portable Air conditioner installation
(4) $500 credit to California Closets or Bartlett Blinds
(5) 3 Hours with a professional organizer
It kind of feels like you're ordering an entree and appetizer from a restaurant prixe fixe offering. I think many buyers would prefer a price reduction or cash but there is some value in these options (especially category A 1 and 3 which helps buyer cash flow post-transaction).
I agree with you! What people really want them to do us just lower the prices to where they should (and I bet you WILL) be. I looked at these units and told the agent, flat out, you are going to have to lower the prices of these units by at LEAST 100K or you will NEVER move them. You watch….they will be forced to do it!