Hendon Condominiums, the new construction condominium building in Phinney Ridge, has released a smattering of their available units for sale. They will be releasing all remaining units in phases.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a condominium with no offer review date and potentially no competition and get into a newly constructed condo in a great north Seattle neighborhood.
Here is a price list of the condos available for purchase in this phased release:
- #102: 569 sf studio $499,000 (no parking)
- #103: 569 sf studio $485,000 (no parking)
- #208: 815 sf 1 bed 1.5 bath $609,900
- #209: 738 sf 1 bed $579,900
- #210: 897 sf 1 bed + den 1.5 bath $629,950
- #304: 705 sf 1 bed $550,000 (no parking)
- #310: 897 sf 1 bed + den 1.5 bath $639,000
- #406: 815 sf 1 bed $749,000 with private rooftop deck (and it is really a large space!)
Other details to note:
- 6 of 32 units are unparked – all 4 of the studios on floor 1 along with two of the 1 bedrooms have no parking
- All 32 units have storage
- Common roof deck with views of Green Lake
- 1st floor studios have private patios
- 4th floor units have private roof decks and some also have decks off of the living space as well
- Units have mini-split heating and air conditioning
- Sales are going straight to Purchase and Sale and require 5 % earnest money, however their Public Offering Statement (POS) is not recorded so they are estimating that they will have closings 60 days after the POS is ready for buyer review
- They are not accepting investor purchasers at this time
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.
Leave A Comment