- 96 units
- Live/work lofts, studio, urban one bedroom, one bedroom, one bedroom + den, and two bedrooms
- Sized from below 400 square feet to more than 1,000 square feet
- Priced from $300,000 to $800,000+
- Clean, contemporary design
- Emphasis on space efficiency and high functionality
- Oversized windows and soaring ceilings
- Hardwood floors, modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances and quartz counters, and spacious, spa-like baths
- Host of color palette and customization options
- Amenities: numerous outdoor gardens, a roof deck with outdoor fireplaces and BBQs, a large co-working space that will share the ground floor with an eclectic mix of retail and dining options, bicycle room and underground parking
- Blocks from amenities, restaurants, cafes and services of Columbia City and across the street from the Link Light Rail station (15 minutes to Downtown!)
- Occupancy in 2019
- Prospective buyers will be able to reserve a home in advance of presales by putting down a fully-refundable $5,000 deposit held in escrow confirming a particular home with a set price range, and will be granted a first right of opportunity to enter into a presale just as soon as the developer is able to confirm the product offering
- The reservation event is now scheduled to take place in June—exact date TBD
Looking forward to the reservation event!
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.