With the south tower 70% sold, Insignia will be releasing it's north tower units at a grand opening event March 21st and 22nd. So if you missed out on a particular floorplan in the south tower, you might be able to snag it in the north tower. Keep in mind though, that the floorplates in the two buildings are flipped to mirror images of each other for the most part, though they are not identical. For example, a SW corner unit in the south tower would be a NW corner unit in the north tower.
DETAILS FOR THE NORTH TOWER:
- Estimated closing and move-ins: Summer 2016
- Deposits: 10% total with a 5% initial deposit and 5% due 3/1/16
- HOA Dues: range from $448-$1653/month and include cold and hot water, gas, sewer capacity charge, garbage/recycling, landscape, common area maintenance, earthquake insurance
- I was pleased to see that the 06 stack has had some alterations. Based on my personal walkthrough, I felt like the SW corner unit (06) in the south tower, which is a 2bd plus den home, had a cozy living/dining area because of the den location. This floorplan has been slightly modified in the north tower (where it is a NW corner unit), above the 20th floor, with the den being removed leaving a much more generous open living,dining and kitchen space.
PRICE RANGES FOR THE NORTH TOWER:
- Floors 2-8
- 1 bedroom 1 bath, 834-836sf: Priced from low $500,000s
- 1 bedroom + den 1 bath, 868-1,051: Priced from the high $400,000s
- 1 bedroom + den 1.5 bath, 1,403sf: Priced from the high $600,000s
- 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1,038-1,326sf: Priced from the mid $600,000s
- 2 bedroom + den 2 bath, 1,226-1,433sf: Priced from the high $600,000s
- Floors 9-27
- 1 bedroom 1 bath, 773-792sf: Priced from the low $500,000s
- 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1,003-1,270sf: Priced from the high $600,000s
- 2 bedroom + den 2 bath, 1,270-1,523sf: Priced from the high $900,000s
- Floors 28-36
- 2 bedroom 2 bath, 1,003-1,269sf: Priced from the low $800,000s
- 2 bedroom + den 2 bath, 1,252-1,523sf: Priced from the low $1,000,000s
- Floors 37-40
- 2-3 bedroom + den 2.5 bath, 1,955-2,528sf: Pricing available upon request
- Prices in the north tower are up, all over the board, from the south tower, but not by a set percentage
BUILDING AMENITY RECAP:
- 41st floor party room
- 7th floor terrace with BBQs and fireplace
- Indoor lap pool and spa
- Steam room and sauna
- Fitness center with yoga studio
- Theater room
- Outdoor pet area
- Pet wash and grooming area
- Bike storage
- Electric car charging stations
If, before the grand opening, you should have any additional questions about the north tower, let us know and we will make sure to get you the additional information you need!
By Marco Kronen with Seattle Condo Review: A guide to Seattle downtown condos.
“1 bedroom + den 1 bath, 868-1,051: Priced from the high $400,000s”
Should this be high 500,000s?
Hi Chris, thanks for your post and question. I did just confirm with the sales team at Insignia and they do indeed have 3 floor plans that are one bed + den on the lower floors that are priced in the high $400,000’s. You had me also questioning my numbers there for a minute, but luckily it’s not a typo. Those three units will of course likely go quickly due to the price point but for now they are available as part of the release of the north tower. If those floor plans are of interest, let me know I’m happy to help go through the options with you and walk you through the process to reserve a unit.
Thanks again. Marco