Sitting on the north end of Broadway is the site of Brix, a new condo development scheduled for completion in March 2008. The VIP preview event will take place this Saturday at 11.00am and their public opening will be on Oct 21st. Flat units can be found on the Broadway side of the development whereas if you are more interested in a 2 story lofts or northwest style town home, those will be available around the 10th Ave and Mercer side of the condo.
A mix use building with retail on the street level, this 6 story condo will features 141 units with a variety of floor plans. Town homes come with exposed timber beams and modern finishes. 2 story lofts will feature walls-of windows with ceiling heights up to almost 16 feet. Amenities include a roof top deck and courtyard.
Features and finishes
• 2 color scheme options (Trendy and Classic)
• Hardwood floors in kitchen
• Granite countertops or slab milk glass
• Smart box for cable and satellite TV
• Stainless steel appliances
• Brushed steel and glass halogen lights
• Stone slab countertops with undermount sink in the bathroom
Open Studio 494-550 sf. High $200s-Mid $400s
1 Bedroom 497-854 sf. Low $300s-$Low $400
(Some with den)
2 bedrooms 971-1s165sf. Low $500s-Low $600s
2 Story Lofts 751-964sf. Low $400s-High $500s
Town homes 9 47-1,389sf. Upper $400s-Low $700s
Homebuyers interested in this condo can put down a $5,000 deposit along with a pre-qualification letter from Brix’s preferred lender (Countrywide) to reserve the unit. Reservations will start this Saturday at 11.00am. Final pricing will be available on the week of October 16th. Purchase appointments will occur beginning Oct 17th through Oct 20th. The remainder of the 5% of the purchase price will be required at that time.
– Good mix of floor plans
– Location, Location, Location
– Limited closet space for their smaller units
– Private outdoor areas are sparse for many of their one bedroom units
Location Very good